Wednesday 5 August 2009

TBR 2009 Challenge

I'm going to withdraw gracefully I think.

There is just no way at the moment I can keep up with the challenge. Not at specified times. So if a book has come from my TBR pile and has been there for a while I'll tag it as such, but otherwise I'm going to just try and get through the mountain one book at a time.

Speaking of the mountain - I am still cataloging it. When I have a definitive number I'll post it here. On the plus side, I don't think it's as big as I thought it was, but on the minus side it's still more books than I could possibly read in a year, if I read continuously!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow and I thought mine was big! lol Yours sounds scary big! Can't wait to hear how many you have.

LesleyW said...

Tracy - I'm at over 100 at the minute and still have books to put on it. At least it's not as big as I thought it was - which is a blessing. But it's still a lot of books.

Christine said...

I admire you for admitting defeat. I should follow your lead ....

LesleyW said...

Christine - I think better to call it a day now and try again next year. I know I'm not going to be able to keep up or catch up for 2009.