Wednesday 26 May 2021

Shadow and Bone Box Set

I have been watching Shadow and Bone on Netflix and loving it. Currently on my second viewing.

I have taken the plunge and ordered the first three books as a box set. If like me you are interested in getting the books, then you may wish to know that the first three books are available as a box set from The Works for £15. These are the old covers.

Note - you will have to pay postage if you don't top up with other books to their minimum free postage amount.

If books are reissued with new covers (for example when they end up on Netflix or get made into movies) I tend to pop onto The Works just to see if the old covers are there for slightly less. Doesn't always happen but it's always worth trying.

2 comments:

Jenre said...

I’m loving Shadow and Bone on Netflix too. I’m onto episode 6 so three more to go before I get to the end. It’s gripping but also has some good light moments. You’ll have to let us all know whether the books match up to the series.

LesleyW said...

I won't spoil it for you, but I think it's the best thing I've watched on Netflix. I'm on my second watch at the moment.