Thursday, 30 May 2013

Absent - no longer...hopefully

Eek, it's been quite a while since I posted. So much for a new leaf in 2013. But I can reveal that the reason for my long absence is that I have been pregnant and gave birth in March to a beautiful little girl. So I have not had the time to be reading and reviewing books. My last review on Amazon was for nappies! However, I'm now at the stage where I can sneak onto the computer for about an hour a night, so hopefully will have some reviews up at some point in 2013. I'm not making any promises, as generally the moment I manage to get onto the computer someone starts crying. :)

5 comments:

Li said...

Oh, congratulations!!! That's a wonderful reason to be absent :-)

Sullivan McPig said...

Congrats! :-D

Kris said...

That's so awesome, luv! Congratulations!

LesleyW said...

Thanks everyone. :)

nath said...

Congratulations!! :) Such a great news!