Sunday, 2 January 2011

2011 Challenge Post

Banned Books Challenge - 0/

M/M Challenge - 3/15

Anchored: Belonging (Book 1) - Rachel Haimowitz
The Dark Tide - Josh Lanyon
The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks - Josh Lanyon


Series Completion Challenge - 3/
Unholy Magic - Stacia Kane (Downside Ghosts 2)
Archangel's Kiss - Nalini Singh (Guild Hunter 2)
The Dark Tide - Josh Lanyon (Adrien English 5)


52 books in 52 weeks challenge - 7/52

Anchored: Belonging (Book 1) - Rachel Haimowitz
Unholy Magic - Stacia Kane (Downside Ghosts 2)
Archangel's Kiss - Nalini Singh (Guild Hunter 2)
The Dark Tide - Josh Lanyon (Adrien English 5)
Last Days of Summer - Steve Kluger
The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks - Josh Lanyon
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson


Knitting/Crochet Projects - 0


Hmmm. It seems that despite intending to do fewer challenges this year, that I've somehow ended up doing more!

In my defense the Banned Books and Series Completion challenges are more personal goals. And the Knitting/Crochet projects is just so I've got somewhere to track how much stuff I make.

I wasn't going to do any 'proper' challenges. But after seeing that the m/m challenge is running again this year and after failing in 2010, I decided I'd have another go this year. (And if DIK did another challenge I'd probably join in on that as well).

(Also I'm thinking of attempting to do a Page for the Series Challenge as I think it will make it easier to track. Hopefully I won't bugger up the blog if I do this.)

Methinks 2011 is going to be a bit of a mad year!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I'm with you on the series completion challenge, Lesley. I have a draft page started with a list of my series. The bummer is that I kept thinking of more series to add as I was making the page! We'll see if I can finish it without being completely overwhelmed. lol

Good luck on the challenges!

Nicole said...

I wasn't planning on doing the 52 books/52 weeks challenge again this year, because I got tired of writing weekly blog reviews, but I'm thinking I should get back to it anyway... Hmm.

Good luck with your challenges!