Friday, 12 March 2010

Tagged

I've been tagged by Tracy.

You have to give ten statements about yourself only two of which are true. I suck at thinking up things which is why it's taken me nearly all week to come up with ten statements. Most of which will have some degree of truth because all the best lies do. Anyway here goes:-

  1. I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
  2. I am a vegetarian
  3. I collect sheep.
  4. I once shouted out the word Orgasm! instead of Organism! in biology class.
  5. I have two dachshunds called Ermintrude and Brian.
  6. I am currently learning German after becoming obsessed with AWZ. :)
  7. I play the oboe.
  8. My star sign is Aries.
  9. I have a twin sister.
  10. I have a bird of paradise tattoo.

You can guess which two are correct in the comments. I'll post the correct answers on Sunday.

5 comments:

Mary M. said...

Ummmm...totally wild guess, I'd go with 6 and 8.

layla418 said...

I'll say #4 and #6.

Darlynne said...

5 and 9 are not true, or not entirely true. There. Said with a certain amount of confidence, no one can tell I have no idea what I'm talking about.

LesleyW said...

MaryM and Layla - I will reveal all on Sunday. Though perhaps I could have chosen harder statements. But it's tricky!

Darlynne - Two of the statements are true. But you could be right about them not being true. Stay tuned to find out. :)

Darlynne said...

I suppose it would help if I read the directions carefully. *sigh*