Sunday, 14 March 2010

Tagged Updated

So here are the statements as promised (yay I'm on time for once) and whether they are correct or slightly made up.

  1. I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. - Correct. It's been quite a few years since I trained but I did manage to get to black belt.
  2. I am a vegetarian. Incorrect. I don't eat read meat. But I still eat white meat and fish.
  3. I collect sheep. Incorrect. It's just after lambing live this week on BBC2 I have sheep on the brain.
  4. I once shouted out the word Orgasm! instead of Organism! in biology class. Incorrect (kind of). This did happen but it was in the dining hall, we were discussing biology and I was trying to think of a word that meant tiny microbe like creature.
  5. I have two dachshunds called Ermintrude and Brian. Incorrect. I have a Shih Tzu cross called Dougal. But do you notice the Magic Roundabout theme. lol
  6. I am currently learning German after becoming obsessed with AWZ. :) Correct. LOL
  7. I play the oboe. Incorrect. I play the piano. BUT one day I would love to learn the oboe.
  8. My star sign is Aries. Incorrect. I was three weeks premature so am actually a Pisces. But Aries is the sign of the ram and I did mention earlier I've got sheep on the brain this week. (Also my moon sign is Aries)
  9. I have a twin sister. Incorrect. I have two sisters, one older, one younger, but neither are my twin.
  10. I have a bird of paradise tattoo. Incorrect. This is one of my younger sister's tattoos.

4 comments:

Mary M. said...

Hey, I still had 1 out of 2! :D Not bad. It's interesting how you simply tweaked a few facts from your life or people around you's to create your statements. I heard many times that the best lies were when you stuck as close to the truth as possible, I think that proved true here ;)

What's an oboe?

LesleyW said...

MaryM - I so wanted to go - you've got one right! An oboe is a woodwind instrument, a bit more reedy than a clarinet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oboe

Renee said...

Love these true/false statements. Reading the false ones are just as fun as finding out which ones are true.

Wow, so DeRo inspired you to start learning German? I've got to get back to EKP and watch some more.

LesleyW said...

Renee - Yep. I am learning German badly. lol