Friday, 31 July 2009

Book Sorting Complete...

...well half complete*.

I have sorted through the books currently on my keeper shelves to determine which series I have lost track of.

I am currently following over 40 series!** Yes, I know, I never thought it would be that many either. Maybe that's why I'm struggling to keep up? List is at the end of the post. Currently I'm managing to keep up to date with 6. There are also a few series I haven't included because I haven't read the first book yet.

Of those, I think there are at least two I'm not that interested in pursuing further. Which still leaves me over 40 series to catch up on. Guess I better get reading.

* - TBR pile still to be done. But that is going to be an absolutely massive job. Will probably take me a couple of weeks.

**
Lara Adrian - Midnight Breed
Ann Aguirre - Sirantha Jax
Ilona Andrews - Kate Daniels (will have caught up when I've read Magic Strikes which is my current read)
Jennifer Armintrout - Blood Ties
Kelley Armstrong - Otherworld
Kelley Armstrong - Nadia Stafford (Up to date)
Anne Bishop - The Dark Jewels Books (Up to date)
Jenna Black - Morgan Kingsley
Patricia Briggs - Mercedes Thompson
Patricia Briggs - Alpha and Omega (Up to date)
Suzanne Brockmann - (Team 16)
Meljean Brook - Guardian
Lois McMaster Bujold - Vorkosigan (Up to date)
Lois McMaster Bujold - Chalion
Jim Butcher - Harry Dresden
Rachel Caine - Weather Warden
Jacqueline Carey - Kushiel
Karen Chance - Cassandra Palmer
Karen Chance - Dorina Basarab
Kresley Cole - Immortals After Dark
Lindsey Davis - Falco
Janet Evanovich - Stephanie Plum
Jasper Fforde - Thursday Next
Diana Gabaldon - Outlander
Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse
Charlaine Harris - Grave series
Kim Harrison - The Hollows
Elizabeth Hoyt - Prince series
Faith Hunter - Rogue Mage
Larissa Ione - Demonica
Stacia Kane - Megan Chase
Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark Hunters
Angela Knight - Mageverse
Katie MacAlister - Green Dragons (Aisling Grey)
Richelle Mead - Succubus
C.E.Murphy - Walker Papers
C.E.Murphy - Negiotiator Trilogy
Vicki Pettersson - Zodiac
Adrian Phoenix - Maker's Song (Up to date)
T.A.Pratt - Marla Mason
Jennifer Rardin - Jaz Parks
D.B.Reynolds - Vampires in America (Up to Date)
Kat Richardson - Greywalker
Nalini Singh - Psy/Changeling
Elizabeth Vaughan - Red Gloves Universe
Carrie Vaughn - Kitty Walker
S.L.Viehl - Stardoc
J.R.Ward - Black Dagger Brotherhood

2 comments:

Sarai said...

Holy Crap what a list. I need to figure mine out. The problem is most of my series I follow I get at the library... Hum I shall try to think about this.

LesleyW said...

Lol - I know! I never thought it would be that many. No wonder I can't keep up.

The TBR pile is a much bigger job because I have a load of standalone titles in there as well. Don't worry I'm not going to list that on here. :)